|***UPS***||<1 kg||<5 kg||<10 Kg||<15 kg||<20 kg||<25 kg||More|
|Transit times: 4-6 working days||36.20€||36.20€||39.34€||45.12€||53.79€||62.56€||See in the cart or contact us|
* Orders are made without taxes. Taxes on products and transport, as well as import taxes are paid at destination by paying-in slip.
** We only send Jamonarium's ham (whole, boneless or sliced) and some whole Jamonarium sausages. Shipments will be made once a month, check next shipment. The sale is made without VAT. Taxes and duties to be paid on arrival.
Delivery times presented here are based on average times, on labour weekdays and in normal circumstances. Are not taken into account exceptional situations like strikes, extreme weather, block borderlands, etc. For Christmas, Easter or in the month of August can be delayed a day or two shipments.
All orders placed before 12am on a weekday leaves our facility the same day provided it is in stock. This means that placing an order after 12h is like ordering the following morning, for the calculation of delivery time.
How will your order be delivered? The shipping process
These are the steps to follow from your order leaves our warehouse onwards:
- The courier company will send your order to their branch distribution centre closet to your home or to the other address requested by you.
- From there, the courier company will go to your delivery address. If you are absent, they will leave a notice and they will contact you. You'll be delivered again or the packet will be hold in the ofice to be picked up.
- If the order can't be delivered in 5 days, it will be return to our facilities.
After each delivery attempted, the courier will contact you by telephone or by a note. It is very important to provide us with your telephone number , so that the courier company may contact you immediately.
How long does your delivery takes in United Kingdom?
The delivery times stated below are based on working days and on normal road trafic conditions. Occasionally, there may be a small delay for reasons beyond our control (strikes, accidents, extreme weather, etc.). For Christmas and August time it could take one or two days longer.
Any order placed before 12 in the afternoon during working days (normally from Monday to Friday) can be send the same day. This means, an order placed after 12 am is like ordering the next morning.
For big orders of sliced or debonned products the shipping could be delayed one or two days.
Where is your order now?
Once we deliver your order to the courier company, we will send you an email with the following information:
- Details about your order.
- A link to the website of the courier company with a code to track the status of your order.
What should you do if your order is delayed?
If your order is delayed more than two-day of the foreseen schedule, please contact us so that we can solve the problem as quickly as possible and inform you immediately.
What happens if you are not at home when the courier comes?
The courier will contact you to agree on a new delivery schedule.
Why has your order been returned?
Your order will be returned to our facility for any of the following reasons:
- After unsuccessfully attempts of delivery and 5 days in the courier ofice.
- You reject it when delivered
- Because some damage was caused to your product during the transport process
To store certain products for you and not shipping right after your order, but in a specific date, follow these steps:
- Make the purchase in our online store today.
- In the cart, before end with the order process, you could introduce a comment about your shipment preferences. Write down a note saying the approximate date when you want your parcel to be delivered (with a margin of 1 day).
- Once end with the payment process of your order, send a message through the form with the order number and date of delivery.
- We will confirm you with an email that your order will be sent on your request.
- At time to ship your order, you will receive an email with the confirmation of your shipping.
- You will receive your order on the requested days.
You could reserve the products and make sure the stock in tight dates, as it is Christmas time, and so forget about to make your order just the days before the desire delivery date.
Also, if you are in a hotel, or if your order is a birthday gift for a friend, it will be useful to schedule our order.
Buy hams and shoulders here online. We sell 100% Iberico hams and shoulders Bellota, Pata Negra, Gran Reserva, Bellota, Cebo de Campo, Cebo and Gran Reserva Selección. Whole, boneless, sliced and whole sliced Iberian and Serrano hams and shoulders from Guijuelo (Salamanca), Jabugo (Huelva) and Extremadura. Our catalog also includes Cinco Jotas (5j), Beher, COVAP and Joselito hams and shoulders at the best price and of the highest quality. All our pieces have long curing periods and are carefully selected to offer the best value for money. Find out more about our hams and shoulders here.